- btw recognises the importance of your privacy. All information that you provide to us will be retained and disclosed only in accordance with the European GDPR. We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to:
- Account Registration: the benefits of registration include the options to subscribe to the btw newsletters that you will receive by e-mail.
- Newsletter Subscriber Form;
- Contact Us Form;
- Placing orders through our site;
- Entering a competition or promotion sponsored by btw;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders;
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise.
- Other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site. Users may be asked, as appropriate, for email address. Users may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain site related activities.
- btw may use this information:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- btw will not sell, trade, pass or rent users personal identification information to 3rd parties or companies.
- We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, transaction information and data stored on our site.
- btw reserves the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to comply with all applicable laws and lawful requests by the appropriate authorities, to operate its systems properly or for its own protection or that of its other users.
- Users may find advertising or other content on our website that link to the sites and services of our partners and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our website, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
- By using this website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Throughout this website, you may have an opportunity to send us information relating to you such as through the “contact us” pages or any other area where you may send emails, request brochures or provide feedback.
By choosing to participate in these, you will be providing us with some level of personal information.
This information will only be used by btw for the purposes for which it was provided by you i.e. verification purposes and statistical analysis, marketing, administration and the provision of requested information.
Thank you for visiting this btw website. btw may provide links to web pages that are not part of the btw web family or btw.ie domain, these sites are managed by
organisations, companies, or individuals that are not under the control of btw. Therefore, btw is not responsible for the information or links you may find there.
btw provides links to these sites merely as a convenience and the presence of these links is not a btw endorsement of the sites. btw is not responsible for the information collection practices of non-btw sites.
While every effort is made to ensure that the information contained in this site is accurate and up to date, no liability for error or omission howsoever caused and whether by the negligence or omissions by btw or otherwise will be accepted.
BTW Ceramics Ltd.
M7 Business Park,
Naas, Co Kildare, Ireland.